Mornings are tough in our home. A few of us aren’t morning people. We need all the help we can get to get our super mornings started. Making shakes with enough nutrients for my kiddos has been one of our go-to’s for breakfast Lucky for us Nestle Nido sent us some cans of product to get our mornings started!
My kids aren’t milk drinkers to begin with so shakes are definitely the route to go. I learned that using Nestle Nido in our shakes really helps them thru the day to stay alert and active, grow healthy, and sleep soundly at night!
This is our go to shake:
Banana Cinnamon Super Morning Shake
- 24oz of water
- 8 scoops of Nestle Nido
- 1 medium size banana over ripe for extra sweetness
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
Try different fruits like peaches and berries for more super morning shakes for kids!
Little Man sure enjoys the great morning super shake with Nido! “Delicious!”
But our super mornings help us prepare for a full day not just a great morning!
Both kiddos come home ready to conquer homework, chores, and even have time for some family fun!
Here are 5 of our favorite Family Fun activities to do this Fall season!
- Leaf collecting- the orange and red ones are the prettiest
- Pine cone crafts- decorating pine cones can be super fun
- After-school walks on the block- we have a huge stretch of a block with so much to see
- Hopscotch or chalk drawings- Black top fun is the best during the fall weather
- Baking treats – kiddos love being in the kitchen
How do you get your day started with your kids ?
Enter a chance to win our Nestle Nido Prize pack
Includes 2 weeks of Nestle Nido product and a $50 visa gift card