My favorite season is near FALL!!! I must admit that it wasn’t until we moved to Jersey that I truly understood why the hubs missed the seasons. Fall is the best season in Jersey! The leaves are turning and falling, the weather is perfect for sweaters and of course sweet hot chocolates with movie time!
Now that the kids leave me alone at home I like to take the time to make pretty things for our home. My first home deco project was this super easy Fall DIY.
I wanted to welcome Fall with open arms and because the hubs is learning Spanish it always helps to see words in Spanish right?
This DIY Fall craft is super easy and takes no more than 10 minutes to put it together.
“HOLA Fall” DIY Fall Craft
I found all my craft supplies at my local Walmart My favorite find and inspiration was the 12×12 wooden plank!
For this DIY fall craft you will need:
-Fall Leaves $0.98 at your local Walmart
Let’s get crafty
1. The die-cut burlap letters only have one of each consonant so be sure you plan out your fall message. If you are planning to use “hola fall” Take 2 letter E’s and clip off the 2 top flaps to make an E an L.
2. Arrange the Fall message on your wooden plank plaque. Remove the film to reveal the sticky adhesive and secure on the wood.
3. Add a generous amount of Tacky Glue and secure leaves at the base of your wooden plaque. Press firmly to secure on to wood.
4. Repeat step 3 by adding a layer of glue over to the middle to represent a pile of leaves.
5. Allow leaves to dry overnight and Hang!
How are you preparing your home for the fall?
Pin our DIY Fall Craft to your Fall Boards