I’ve seen first hand how Ronald McDonald House Charities help kids and families. I had the opportunity to visit the House in Philly and meet some of the families and kids our donations for RMHC go to. It was life changing not only for me to visit but to the families that call the Philly house and other Ronald McDonald Houses home during the time they need support most.
This is why I celebrate a Day of Change #forRMHC and want to encourage you to do the same! Your change helps keep families close!
4 way you can celebrate a Day of Change for RMHC!
- Visit a local McDonalds and donate your change via drive thru or in person No purchase necessary!
- Purchase Some Ronald Socks!
- Make a donation online!
- Spread the word and encourage others to donate send a tweet!
[bctt tweet=”I support #forRMHC because I believe in helping families stay close when it matters most! #GUBlife”]
Did you know:
- Houses provide a home-away-from-home for the families of seriously ill children receiving treatment at nearby hospitals. The annual Phone Bank is the largest fundraising activity for the Houses in our region. Your efforts will help the thousands of families who stay at the local Houses each year.
- The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile® operated by St. Christopher’s Foundation for Children which delivers diagnostic, preventative and restorative dental care at no cost to qualified children, aged three to eight. Children qualify for the program if their families are unable to find a Medicaid provider or cannot afford to pay for dental services.