Disclosure: This burger recipe post is a sponsored post as a participant in the Walmart Moms Program.
The hubs has been grilling all spring long so it feels like summer grilling time is here. Today we made a Loaded Burger recipe because why not! Homemade burgers are seriously the hubs jam! He knows what he’s doing. Ya’ll seen how we did our Classic Pepper Jack Burger. This time, we’re adding all the toppings!
We shopped our local Walmart and learned that our local store offers organic ground beef in the meat department. So it was only right we try it. I usually don’t go out the way to look or buy organic but since it was at my local store and affordable I thought we’d give it a shot.
Check out our shopping trip at Walmart:
- 1lb Organic Ground Beef
- Bakery Fresh Hamburger Rolls
- Provolone cheese
- 2tbs of A1 sauce Thick and Hearty
- 8oz of mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 tsp of crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1tsp of vegetable oil
- In a pot add vegetable oil, onions and green bell peppers. Cook until caramelized.
- Add mushroom and cook until tender.
- Mix ground beef, A1 sauce and pepper until well incorporated.
- Make 4 hamburger patties.
- Grill burgers to your liking.
- Once done add condiments to your liking and start loading your burger.
- To the patty add a slice of provolone cheese and your veggie mix.
- Top with your bun and enjoy!
Walmart offers fresh baked bread also and I couldn’t pass up the hamburger buns. They are super soft and so delicious! My store even carries bolillos!
The secret to great tasting meat is A1 sauce. It gives the burgers a great taste.
We invested in a burger patty press. It makes each of our burgers the same size. No fighting over the biggest burger patty! BTW we couldn’t taste the difference in the burgers which is a great thing for my picky kids. I think we will pick up organic whenever we see it at our local Walmart. If anything these burgers are just as flavorful and juicy!
Tip: Throw a few of the buns open side down on the grill for a great crispy bite! These buns were soft and crispy it was perfect!
Add some extra A1 sauce over the veggies for a tangier bite. Serve with your favorite chips and you have a summer grill burger party happening!
Learn more about organic meats and poultry available at Walmart.
What are you looking to grill this summer?