Want to join on the fun head on over to the
5 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK
1) We started learning spanish!!!! Little man has now picked up on the word Basura (trash) and the word of the week AZUL(blue) We sang and danced and I stuck it out all week as I promised. Even the hubs joined in 🙂 It’s a family effort!
2) We had a successful visit with friends.Not that I doubted my kids just never know how it will be when you add a new place and more kids lol. It was quite peaceul and visiting old friends is always great!
3) The hubs has been super romantic and loving lately I won’t lie I love when he spoils me. He has been very patient with my shopping and supportive of my work as always! I love him!
4) 50% off Michales coupon!!!! Yay for Martha Stewart punches!!!
5) and Little lady has learned to to little razzles with her tongue altho it is quite messy it great to see her learn new things!