It’s National Cereal Day! We’re celebrating with the New Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate. It’s made with real cocoa! Our family loves cereal. We love Honey Bunches of Oats and always get excited when a new flavor is available. This week we received a box of the New Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate cereal and it came just in time for National Cereal Day!
What I love most about Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate is being able to give my kids something fun from a brand I trust, know and love.
5 ways to enjoy Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate
- In a Bowl with milk- We love our cereal the classic way especially as a meal for breakfast or dinner.
- Out of the box- Dry cereal is a big win for snack time in our family. A handful out of the box is a quick and easy snack.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe– Make cookies using Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate
- Coconut Macaroons Recipe– Make delicious Macaroons using Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate
- Dry Snack Mix- Add your favorite dry fruits, nuts and of course, Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate to a bag and mix it up for a quick snack thru the day!
Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate turns milk to delicious chocolate milk
The best part of eating Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate the classic way in a bowl with milk is the chocolate milk. This is of course according to Little Lady. She went in on the bowl this morning.
I, of course, felt no guilt! It’s ok that she loves this tasty treat made with crispy flakes, crunchy clusters and now real cocoa!
If you ask the kids who loved Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate the most, they’ll be fighting all day with reasons it was “SOOOO GOOOD” I’d say our family found a new chocolate cereal favorite this National Cereal Day that is sure to satisfy our chocolate cravings!