- Little Man calling Dad YEYE
- Celebrating Black History Month with crafts!
- Being Catholic as a family for the first time!
- Visiting Tijuana Mexico and learning new Spanish words
- Visiting Disneyland for the first time!
- Starting GUB LIKE US
- Auntie and Uncle Visit us on the East Coast
- Bicultural Spider man!
- Cooking with momma for Hispanic Heritage
- Little man finally being Potty Trained!
- Celebrating Dia de los Muertos
I have to share that this year has been an amazing one for my family and myself personally. I was able to be a part of different projects and events that took our blog to a whole new level. I was able to work from home to spend time with my kids. I traveled the most I have ever sometimes with the kids other times alone. They were able to experience things they might not have if it wasn’t for this awesome blogging community!
I was able to attend 3 conferences this year in San Diego, DC, and Chicago! I became a contributor of 2 awesomely major sites; Multicultural Family and SpanglishBaby. I also became Co-Director of LATISM Philly chapter all because i chose to follow my dreams!
Thank you to all our GUB readers and friends! You are like family, we are thankful for the constant support!