Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Casa Noble Tequila.
The year has come and now it’s time to close it off with family, friends and delicious food! We will be keeping a low key end of the year celebration but we know many who are entertaining guest for New Years. The hubs and I devoured this bowl of Margarita guacamole recently and knew we had to share it!
Remember that tequila isn’t just for shots and mixed drinks we learned how delicious Casa Noble tequila is when paired with cheese and mixed in guacamole!
With the help of Margarita Carrillo Arronte’s Mexico The Cookbook, we made a delicious Margarita Guacamole. This guacamole is not too spicy and just the right taste of lime and tequila!
The ingredients are simple, avocados, tomato, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, serrano chiles, and of course Casa Noble Tequila. The Margarita Guacamole pairs great with this award winning organic tequila!
Try this recipe at your next holiday bash!
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 medium sized red onion
- 1 serrano chile
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1tbs lime juice
- 1tbs of Casa Noble Tequila
- salt- for taste and dish rim
- Add halved avocados to a dish
- Dice your tomato- remove the seeds for best results.
- Finley chop half a medium sized red onion
- Chop the cilantro and add it
- Squeeze the lime juice and
- add the Casa Noble Tequila
- Mix your ingredients using a fork and gently mashing in the avocado for best texture results!
- Don't forget the tortilla chips!
Are you excited about trying this recipe? let us know!
[bctt tweet=”Can’t wait to try Margarita Guacamole with @Casa_Noble tequila #cookmexico #GUBlife “]
Pin this Margarita Guacamole to try later!