Lately I’ve been in a funk and I’m sorry to say my children my husband and this here blog have been paying for it.
I even questioned if I may be preggo again… I think not but got that weird vibe
I didn’t know what had me feeling so down. Its gotten worse and worse that I can’t even sleep anymore I’m luck if i get 4 hrs. LAME!
But today I figured it out… THE BIG MOVE!
The darn BIG MOVE was exciting and i kept stay positive thru all the not so great news we would get…
- the military is not going to ship any of our vehicles
- the military will pack us and move us that means do inventory on everything sounds great but not to someone who is scared that something will break and come up missing-ya i have trust issues with strangers
- we will need to weigh our cars before and after packing up our stuff
- no more going site seeing due to mileage (no 2hr detour to Chicago :*( )
- our stuff won’t arrive for almost 8 weeks
- and there is tons of paper work and classes to get done
I was so excited about planning our going away party but I’ve come to the realization that goodbyes aren’t fun and I’ve never had to say goodbye to my parents … its becoming a quick reality and so hard.
I never wanted to move my kids away from their grandparents and I almost feel like I am breaking my parents hearts.
BUT its not fair for my husbands side of the family they too need time with the kids
but still it sucks
so that is the reason behind my funk of a mood
you can almost say I’m depressed
I hope this goes away fast for my kids sake.
Here are a couple of pics so far they have no clue whats going on and just live happy camper lives